Key Objective of the Conclave
To promote undergraduate researchers and provide a forum to present their research findings, ideas and creativity and also provide a platform to interconnect with other researchers, faculty and experts from Industries. This gathering of student scholar’s welcomes presenters from all Institutions of higher learning and from all disciplines.
Who can attend?
This National Conclave is open for under graduate students belonging to any of the universities in UAE. The theme of the conclave can be from any of restricted to following streams:
- Business and Management
Submission and Guidelines
- A brief abstract of 400 to 500 words of your research work needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 30, 2021.
- All submissions must be written in English
- The forum is open to only undergraduate students.
- You may have more than one submission
- All the submissions will be reviewed by expert faculty and based on approval and suggestions incorporated the abstracts will be accepted
- Participants / Students who want to display their research work, can prepare and present on that day of National Conclave.
- The research findings, ideas and creativity will be evaluated by the panel of judges belong to both academia and Industry.
- The organizers decision will be final and no queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- There will be three types of Submission:
- Demos: Students will be presenting a live demo of an application/system/tool they have fully developed.
- Oral presentations: Students will be given 10 minutes to present their research projects in front of conference participants and a judging panel.
- Poster presentations: Students will present their research projects in a poster format that will be displayed at the conference and presented by students. A panel of judges will be evaluating poster presentations.
- Last date for receiving abstract in prescribed format- 30th May 2021.
- Confirmation of acceptance/rejection – 5th June 2021.
- Last date for registration and confirming participation – 10th June 2021
Take Away for the Participants
- Few selected participating students will be mentored and groomed in their field of research by faculty of University of Stirling in collaboration with the student’s parent institution mentors.
- The panel of judges from various Industries will be available to groom and mentor the participants.
- Best researcher in each stream will be given an opportunity to be mentored by the research committee of University of Stirling RAK campus and will get a chance to publish in SCOPUS journal with them.
- The best projects/ideas/creativity in each category are entitle for a cash prize of Dhs 500.
- Participation certificate to all.
Dr. Abrar Ahmed, (email@example.com, +971-522538027)
Dr. Chetna Nagpal, (firstname.lastname@example.org, +971-557545166)
Dr. Nikhil V P (email@example.com, +971-528838379)
Ms. Archana Pandita (firstname.lastname@example.org, +971-501772197)
Ms. Preetha Sunil (email@example.com, +971-552204759)
All submissions must be made to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info visit https://stir.ae/event-nrc