Admissions Counselor - Arabic
Admissions Counselor - Arabic
The interviews are expected to take place on March 2021.
Nationality Preferred - Non-Asian, Algerian, British, Irani, Indo-European, GCC
Years of experience: 03-05 years
The Admissions Counselor Arabic will connect students with the International curricula including Arabic schools, host webinars, and activities to help them get the most out of the college experience. You will meet with students to assess their academic standing and extracurricular activities, inform them about colleges, programs, and majors and connect them with resources that will help them get into our University. You will also conduct interviews, arranges for campus tours, conduct information sessions, and represent the college at school fairs or other recruiting or outreach initiatives. You should be committed to learning more about the students you interact with and how they may benefit from specific college courses. You should be knowledgeable, resourceful, and supportive with strong communication skills. You call student school database on daily basis to shortlist those interested to join our courses.
- Fixing interactive sessions with Arabic and other curricula-based schools’ students / parents
- Maintain good schools Counselor’s network.
- Highlighting the benefits of specific programs and courses to attract students and encourage diversity on campus.
- Scheduling campus open days, activities for school students.
- Contacting students / parents daily to brief them about our courses and its merits.
- Maximize student recruitments by following up on leads and generating more leads though database calling.
- Staying current with school admission processes and requirements, school programs, majors, and courses, and developments in education and financial aid.
- Organizing recruiting events and representing schools at college fairs, high schools, and other promotional opportunities.
- Conducting student recruitment interviews, reviewing application materials, and assisting in the admissions decision-making process.
- Maintaining accurate and current knowledge of educational legislation, trends, developments, and resources.
Your supporting statement on your application form will be assessed to see how you meet each of the following criteria:
- Any relevant Degree.
- Experience in college/school admissions.
- Good in Arabic, Persian, British English speaking, reading, writing.
- Familiarity with college and university programs, majors, admissions requirements and processes, and scholarship and financial aid resources.
- Excellent active listening, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should possess valid UAE Driving license
- Ability to counsel students / parents to recruit for our college academic programs.
- Flexibility to represent our college in exhibitions, school fairs, etc out of regular working hours.
- Strong planning and people reading skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Willingness to guide others and provide ongoing support as they make important decisions.
Please note that given the need for flexibility to meet the changing requirements of the University, the duties and location of this post and the role of the post-holder may be changed after consultation. The balance of duties may vary over time and will be reviewed as part of the appraisal process.
The post holder should actively follow company policies and procedures aligned with the University guidelines.